- 01 Guam GOP: 19 Potential Candidates Announced at Friday's Lincoln Dinner
- 02 VIDEO: GEC Decides NOT to Place Medical Marijuana Referendum on November Ballot
- 03 VIDEO: Senator Barnes Disputes GEC Decision, Says Legislature Has Placed Issues on the Ballot Before
- 04 VIDEO: So Far, Only $2.9M of $30M Paid Out in Tax Credits to Former Layon Landowners
- 05 VIDEO: Legislature Files Opening Brief Seeking High Court Declaration on Use of Money Deposited Into Refund Trust Fund
- 06 VIDEO: Islandwide Property Tax Re-Valuation Now Underway; Expect New Property Tax Bills by Year's End
- 07 VIDEO: Guam Fishermen's Co-Op Estimates Re-Building Would Cost $4.5M; $2.5M More Needed
- 08 VIDEO: Guam "Live Music Festival" Tops GVB's 2014 Calendar of Events
- 09 Guam EPA Wins $7.51M Judgement Against Illegal Dump Operator Joseph Taitano
- 10 VIDEO: "OUR VIEW" - Tax Credits Challenge Transparency
- 11 VIDEO: Big Blue Over Paintco Strykers 5-1
- 12 Sidekicks Clinch Division II Title in Budweiser Soccer League
Frontpage Slideshow (version 2.0.0) - Copyright © 2006-2008 by JoomlaWorks
Latest Sports News
Travis Nicklaw and Brother Shawn to Play with Guam Matao Guam - The San Diego State website is reporting that their men's soccer sophomore Travis Nicklaw has been invited to join Guam's Matao which is preparing for matches against Aruba on March 27 and March...
Sidekicks Clinch Division II Title in Budweiser Soccer League Guam - The Sidekicks officially clinched the championship title in Division II of the Budweiser Soccer League following a 1-1 draw with the Rovers DII in Week 15 action at the Guam Football Association...
VIDEO: Big Blue Over Paintco Strykers 5-1 Guam - In the Bud Soccer Masters Division, Big Blue blew out the Paintco Strykers 5-1.
VIDEO: Agat Cardinals Down Mangilao Angles 3-1 Guam - At the Paseo Stadium, the Agat Cardinals downed the Mangilao Angles 3-1.
Cal Ripken Season Starts Saturday, March 8 Guam - The organizers of the Guam Cal Ripken Baseball League, a division of Babe Ruth Baseball Program are pleased to announce its season opening with a ceremony and parade of teams starting at 10:00am,...
2014 MFL Brings Back Night Games Starting March 7 (Barrigada, GUAM) – March 6, 2014 – Tropical Productions today announced that the kick off to the 2014 season of the MFL will take place on Friday, March 7, with the Shell Hal's Angels competing...
VIDEO: Guam Shipyard Moves Into First Place in Women's Soccer Guam - Guam Shipyard’s fifth-straight win in the Bud Light Women’s Soccer League catapulted the team to first place moving into the second half of the Spring season beginning Sunday at the Guam...
Rick's Reef Classic Re-Scheduled for Sunday, March 9 The 2014 Rick's Reef Classic VII surfing/body-boarding/stand up paddle surfing competition has been moved to Sunday, March 9.
Calvo Cancer Foundation Fund Raiser: 4th Annual "Guam is Good Wine, Food and Art Festival", March 15th Guam - The Edward M. Calvo Cancer Foundation is proud to present the 4th annual Guam is Good Wine, Food and Art Festival, on Saturday, March 15th from 6pm to 10pm at the Cars Plus Showroom in Maite. ...
University Music Concert March 14-15 Guam - The University Singers and Jazz Ensemble will be peforming songs from Pitch Perfect and Sing-Off at the University of Guam Fine Arts Theatre on Friday and Saturday, March 14 and 15 at 8 p.m....
UOG Will Celebrates Charter Day Next Tuesday, March 11 Guam - The University of Guam celebrates its 46th Charter Day on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 at the UOG campus.
Next PEACE Village Meeting - TUESDAY March 11 - Non-Profit Organizations Encouraged to Attend Guam - The Prevention and Training Branch of the Guam Behavioral Health and Wellness Center recently released Guam’s 5-Year Strategic Prevention Education and Community Empowerment (PEACE) Plan. ...
Museum Foundation to Hold Conference to Prepare for Opening of Guam Museum - Thursday, March 13 Guam - The Guam Museum Foundation, Inc (GMFI) in partnership with Department of Chamorro Affairs was recently awarded USDA program funding under the Rural Business Enterprise Grant (RBEG) that will assist...
Big Brothers Big Sisters 2014 Dance Marathon March 29 Guam - Big Brothers Big Sisters of Guam, in partnership with Norte Dame High School Interact Club, presents the 2014 Dance Marathon at the Mercy Heights Auditorium in Tamuning on March 29 from 5pm-9pm. ...
Soroptimists International Hosts 3rd Annual 2k/5k, Wellness Fair & Zories for Tots on April 6 HAGATNA, Guam —Soroptimist International of Guam, an international volunteer organization will hosts it’s 3rd Annual Live Your Dream 2k/5k at the Chamorro Village on April 6.
From Broadcast To Broadband - News You Can Trust
- Col. Andrew J. Toth to Command 36th Wing Andersen Air Force Base, Guam
- USDA: "Unwholesome Meat" From California Firm May Have Reached 16 Guam Stores, and 25 States; Recall Underway
- Guam GOP: 19 Potential Candidates Announced at Friday's Lincoln Dinner
- Nationwide Survey of Domestic Violence During a 24-Hour Period Includes Guam; Finds 26 Cases Here in One Day
- Bordallo Shares Concerns Over Cost of Proposed EITC Expansion, But Doubts It Will Clear Congress
- OPA: "Unfunded Liability" of GovGuam Retirement Fund Falls by $100M from $1.6B to $1.5B
- McCreadie Bill Would Impose 10-Year Sentence on Anyone Convicted of Burglarizing a School
- GVB 2014 Events Calendar
- The Roadwork Ahead: MONDAY March 10 - Sunday March 16
- Guam EPA Weekly Beach Report: Advisories on 16 Beaches
- CLB Economic Activity Report for February 24 - February 28
- DPHSS: Sanitary Inspection Report for February 24- February 28
- VIDEO: GEC Decides NOT to Place Medical Marijuana Referendum on November Ballot
- VIDEO: Senator Barnes Disputes GEC Decision, Says Legislature Has Placed Issues on the Ballot Before
- VIDEO: So Far, Only $2.9M of $30M Paid Out in Tax Credits to Former Layon Landowners
- VIDEO: "OUR VIEW" - Tax Credits Challenge Transparency
- San Nicolas Bill Would Suspend Existing Tax Credit Law, Requiring Public Hearing and Approval of Any Future Tax Credits
- VIDEO: Legislature Files Opening Brief Seeking High Court Declaration on Use of Money Deposited Into Refund Trust Fund
- Bordallo Presses for Lifting Restrictions on Japanese Buildup Funds at Full HASC Hearing
- VIDEO: Vice Speaker Cruz Warns Obama's Proposed Expansion of EITC Could Cost GovGuam as Much as $100M
- VIDEO: Senator Pangelinan Says Bill 278 Was Passed to Ensure That GovGuam Rank & File Get Raises First
- Guam EPA Wins $7.51M Judgement Against Illegal Dump Operator Joseph Taitano
- VIDEO: Guam Fishermen's Co-Op Estimates Re-Building Would Cost $4.5M; $2.5M More Needed
- VIDEO: Islandwide Property Tax Re-Valuation Now Underway; Expect New Property Tax Bills by Year's End
- VIDEO: Language in Saipan Casino Bill Would Eliminate Tax Rebates for All But Casino License Holder
- AUDIO: Bordallo Praises Navy for Appointing First Woman to Head Joint Region Marianas Command
- FUGITIVE FILE: Gregory T.C. Taisipic WANTED
- UOG Explores Possible "Bio-Control" for Guam's Rhino Beetles
- VIDEO: "I Tiempo Antes di Gera" Exhibit Showcases the Chamorro People's Deep Faith Prior to WW II
- VIDEO: Guam "Live Music Festival" Tops GVB's 2014 Calendar of Events
- USS City of Corpus Christi Visits Former Homeport, Sailors Volunteer at Guam School
- Governor's Office - Report on Healthcare
- Governor Calvo - Lenten Reflection - "I Am a Sinner"
- "Guam's Tropical Skies" with Pam Eastlick
- UOG: CHamoru Language Competition Schedule
- VIDEO: Senators Question Use of Tax Credits to Pay Former Layon Land Owners
- VIDEO: GFT Says More Than 100 Teachers at 6 Schools in Process of Filing Grievances Over Hay Pay Plan
- VIDEO: Mead Questions Validity of Guahan Academy's "Charter"; Concerns Will Be Referred to AG
- VIDEO: Locklear Says Build-Up Depends on Guam's Facilities, Not Okinawa's
- Bordallo Raises Okinawa Landfill Permit, Illegal Fishing at HASC Hearing
- Japanese Woman Dies at GMH 2 Days After Being Pulled Unconscious From Tumon Bay; 5th Apparent Drowning This Year
- VIDEO: Epidurals Now Available at GMH, But Not All Insurance Agencies On Board
- VIDEO: GMH Gets $1.3M Grant to Start the Transition from Paper to Electronic Record Keeping
- Senator Rodriguez Congratulates GMH and Public Health on Getting Grant for e-Health Records
- GMHA Gets $1.3M in "Meaningful Use Funds"
- GEDA & GFCA Sign MOA Clearing Way for Construction of New Fisherman's Co-Op
- VIDEO: GEPA to Pursue Collection of $7.5M Fine Against Taitano Because the Illegal Dump Needs to Be Cleaned Up
- Adelup: Contract Awarded for Real Property Revaluation
- VIDEO: Taggerty Says He Wants to Expand Scope and Reach of Public Broadcasting
- Women Veterans Conference: "Sexual Harassment Still Happening ... Needs More Attention"
- Port Enforcement Action Results in 1 Arrest, 1 Container Detained, During Wednesday "Strike Force Operation"
- Hazardous Materials From Grounded Japanese Fishing Vessel Safely Hoisted Away for Proper Disposal
- Fire at Elite Bakery; Smoke Damage, No Injuries
- FUGITIVE FILE: Brian K. Camacho WANTED
- DoD Releases Report on North Korea's Military and Security Developments
- Bank of Hawaii Names Desiree Braga Assistant Vice President
- GCC Adult Ed Students Learn About Services
- UOG Charter Day 5K: President Underwood Challenges Runners to "Beat the President"
- Mobil Guam Donates $1,500 to the Pay-Less Kick the Fat 5K Run/Walk
- SPC: Too Many Players, Too Few Results
- IFIT 5k Online Registration Ends at 11:59pm FRIDAY Night
- GWA Meter Replacement Program Continues in Santa Rita on SATURDAY
- Registration Now Open for 2014 Guam Ko'Ko Kids Run on March 23
- VIDEO: More Than 20 Have Now Picked Up Candidate Packets For the 2014 Election
- VIDEO: Buildup Director Calvo Says Obama Budget a Good Indicator Administration Is Serious About Realignment to Pacific
- VIDEO: GHC Says New Home Designs Are "A Game Changer" Making Affordable Housing Possible on Guam
- VIDEO: Local Teen Denied Sponsorship to Off-Island Seminary, Archdiocese's Reasons Unclear
- VIDEO: "Guam Advocates for Life" Stages Small Abortion Demonstration
- Waters Around Farallon de Medinilla Declared Open for Fishermen From March 7 - March 16
- Coast Guard to Conduct Training at Warning Area 517, March 7
Troy Torres on the Big Show with Travis Coffman Adelup responds to the fallout from the "secret" Layon tax credits. Listen...
Bobby Zamora and Mary Ann Bordallo with Patti Arroyo Step Up Dance Studio represents Guam in competition.
Adonis Mendiola with Ray Gibson Interview between Ray Gibson and Adonis Mendiola, Director Dept of Youth...
Listen To K57 Live
Click Here to Listen to K57 Streaming
(Opens a player in a new window)
We have 700 guests online