Guam News - Guam News
Guam - Mobil raised its price for a gallon of unleaded regular by 15-cents over night to $4.68 cents a gallon.
76 followed Mobil's lead mid-day Wednesday with a 15-cent hike of its own. Shell was still hanging back at $4.53 as of late Wednesday afternoon, but they are expected to copy the 76 and Mobil price hikes by tonight.
All 3 island fuel suppliers almost always mirror each others price increases within 24 hours of each other.
This is the third price increase since July 18th.
Guam's gasoline is brewed in Singapore where one of the Asian benchmarks is Tapis crude and Tapis has recently risen to about $116 dollars a barrel from $111 dollars on July 18th.
According to the Triple-A Daily Fuel Gauge report, the average price per gallon is $3.63, up about 15 cents from 2 weeks ago.
PRICE CHANGES for a Gallon of Unleaded Regular in 2012
1. January 12 - prices increase 10-cents from $4.53 to $4.63 for regular unleaded
2. February 1 - another 10-cent increase to $4.73.
3. February 14 - a 15-cent increase to $4.88
4. February 28 - a 10-cent increase to $4.98.
5. May 8 - 10-cent decrease to $4.88
6. May 18 - 10-cent decrease to $4.78
7. June 5 - 25-cent price decrease to $4.53
8. June 19 - 10-cent price decrease to $4.43
9. June 25 - 15-cent price decrease to $4.28
10. July 18 - 15-cent price increase to $4.43
11. July 25 - 10-cent increase to $4.53
12. August 7 - 15-cent increase to $4.68
|< Prev||Next >|