Guam News - Guam News
Guam - Mobil was first again, raising its price per gallon for unleaded by 15-cents overnight to $4.43. By mid-day today [Wednesday] Shell and 76 had followed Mobil's lead once again, raising their price per gallon by the same amount from $4.28 to $4.43.The price hike reverses a recent downward trend in gasoline prices. There had been 5 price deeclines since May 8th, until today.
According to the Triple-A Daily Fuel Gauge, the average price per gallon of unleaded in the mainland U.S. is $3.40 a gallon.
PRICE CHANGES for a Gallon of Unleaded Regular in 2012
1. January 12 - prices increase 10-cents from $4.53 to $4.63 for regular unleaded
2. February 1 - another 10-cent increase to $4.73.
3. February 14 - a 15-cent increase to $4.88
4. February 28 - a 10-cent increase to $4.98.
5. May 8 - 10-cent decrease to $4.88
6. May 18 - 10-cent decrease to $4.78
7. June 5 - 25-cent price decrease to $4.53
8. June 19 - 10-cent price decrease to $4.43
9. June 25 - 15-cent price decrease to $4.28
10. July 18 - 15-cent price increase to $4.43
|< Prev||Next >|