Guam News - Community Events
Guam - The University of Guam is sponsoring a Children’s Healthy Development Fair this Saturday, May 28 from 9:30am to 2pm.
The Fair is happening at the Humanities & Social Sciences Building on the University of Guam campus.
The event is free.
It will feature:
* Featuring: Division of Special Education’s “Check Me Out” Developmental Screenings.
* Hearing Screenings by Guam Early Hearing Detection & Intervention.
* Free Immunizations from Department of Public Health & Social Services While Supplies Last. Please bring your child’s current shot record. Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian or an adult with written authorization and a valid photo ID.
* Child Car Seat Inspections by Department of Public Works, Office of Highway Safety from 10am-12pm.
* Basic CPR and Emergency Skills Class.
* Food, Free Goodies, and Much More!
For more information, call 735-2466.
Facilitated by the University of Guam Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Education, Research, and Service (Guam CEDDERS) with 100% funding support from Project Kariñu, Department of Public Health and Social Services Grant (CFDA) No. 93-104 U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
|< Prev||Next >|