- 01 Guam GOP: 19 Potential Candidates Announced at Friday's Lincoln Dinner
- 02 VIDEO: GEC Decides NOT to Place Medical Marijuana Referendum on November Ballot
- 03 VIDEO: Senator Barnes Disputes GEC Decision, Says Legislature Has Placed Issues on the Ballot Before
- 04 VIDEO: So Far, Only $2.9M of $30M Paid Out in Tax Credits to Former Layon Landowners
- 05 VIDEO: Legislature Files Opening Brief Seeking High Court Declaration on Use of Money Deposited Into Refund Trust Fund
- 06 VIDEO: Islandwide Property Tax Re-Valuation Now Underway; Expect New Property Tax Bills by Year's End
- 07 VIDEO: Guam Fishermen's Co-Op Estimates Re-Building Would Cost $4.5M; $2.5M More Needed
- 08 VIDEO: Guam "Live Music Festival" Tops GVB's 2014 Calendar of Events
- 09 Guam EPA Wins $7.51M Judgement Against Illegal Dump Operator Joseph Taitano
- 10 Dela Cruz Wins Inaugural SUP Surfing Trophy
Frontpage Slideshow (version 2.0.0) - Copyright © 2006-2008 by JoomlaWorks
Latest Sports News
GWTFL Announces Board Members Hagåtña, Guam- The Guam Women’s Tackle Football League (GWTFL is pleased to announce the kickoff of the third annual season of full contact tackle football for women of all ages. The Guam's Women...
Dela Cruz Wins Inaugural SUP Surfing Trophy Barrigada, Guam –– A total of forty-eight surfing, body- boarding and stand-up paddling athletes, ranging from ages 8 through 63, took to the waves at Satpon Point or popularly known as Rickʼs...
K57 PNC Sports with Frankie Perez Frankie Perez and Ray Gibson with the K57 Sports Report.
Ralphy's Lounge Smokies Edge Out Yona Redhawks In Budweiser Baseball League Action At Paseo Guam (March 9, 2014) A five-run 1st inning looked like what the Ralphy's Lounge Smokies needed to hold off the Yona Redhawks in the Budweiser Baseball League (BBL) at Paseo Stadium. The Smokies earned...
Rovers FC Rolls Past Table 35 Fuji Ichiban/Espada FC In Budweiser Soccer League Guam (March 9, 2014) Despite being short a player, Rovers FC still managed the 3-1 win over Table 35 Fuji Ichiban/Espada FC at the GFA lower pitch in Harmon. Rovers FC led at the break, 1-0, on a Jason...
Tamuning Typhoons I Eliminates Team Justice In Bud Light Golden Hoops Classic Playoffs Guam (March 9, 2014) In Loser's Bracket playoff action in the Bud Light Golden Hoops Classic, the Tamuning Typhoons I eliminated Team Justice from the double-elimination format tournament, 87-57, at the...
Quality Distributors FC & Paintco Lady Strykers On The Pitch In The Bud Light Women's Soccer League Guam (March 9, 2014) In the Bud Light Women's Spring Soccer League, Quality Distributors FC took the 4-1 win over the Paintco Lady Strykers at the GFA upper pitch in Harmon. For Quality, Paige Surber got...
Twins Rock Net Tours Jets In Guam Budweiser Masters Baseball League Guam (March 8, 2014) In the Guam Budweiser Masters Baseball League (GBMBL) the Twins scored in every inning and broke out 8 runs in the top of the 3rd to beat the Net Tours Jets, 19-10, over at the Paseo...
Inafa' Maolek Conciliation - Wednesday, March 12 Guam - Restorative Justice legislation (BILL NO. 216-32) introduced by Speaker Judith Won Pat, along with co-sponsors Tina Muna Barnes and Aline Yamashita, has had a public hearing at the 32nd Guam Legislature...
"Ta Testiguyi i Sagrådu na Fina'pos-ta" - Witnessing Our Sacred Past: A Toast To The Church; Thursday, March 27 (Hagåtña, Guam) – Come all ye faithful to a journey through time!
Calvo Cancer Foundation Fund Raiser: 4th Annual "Guam is Good Wine, Food and Art Festival", March 15th Guam - The Edward M. Calvo Cancer Foundation is proud to present the 4th annual Guam is Good Wine, Food and Art Festival, on Saturday, March 15th from 6pm to 10pm at the Cars Plus Showroom in Maite. ...
University Music Concert March 14-15 Guam - The University Singers and Jazz Ensemble will be peforming songs from Pitch Perfect and Sing-Off at the University of Guam Fine Arts Theatre on Friday and Saturday, March 14 and 15 at 8 p.m....
UOG Will Celebrates Charter Day Next Tuesday, March 11 Guam - The University of Guam celebrates its 46th Charter Day on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 at the UOG campus.
Next PEACE Village Meeting - TUESDAY March 11 - Non-Profit Organizations Encouraged to Attend Guam - The Prevention and Training Branch of the Guam Behavioral Health and Wellness Center recently released Guam’s 5-Year Strategic Prevention Education and Community Empowerment (PEACE) Plan. ...
Museum Foundation to Hold Conference to Prepare for Opening of Guam Museum - Thursday, March 13 Guam - The Guam Museum Foundation, Inc (GMFI) in partnership with Department of Chamorro Affairs was recently awarded USDA program funding under the Rural Business Enterprise Grant (RBEG) that will assist...
From Broadcast To Broadband - News You Can Trust
- Guam GOP: 19 Potential Candidates Announced at Friday's Lincoln Dinner
- Bordallo Shares Concerns Over Cost of Proposed EITC Expansion, But Doubts It Will Clear Congress
- USDA: "Unwholesome Meat" From California Firm May Have Reached 16 Guam Stores, and 25 States; Recall Underway
- Nationwide Survey of Domestic Violence During a 24-Hour Period Includes Guam; Finds 26 Cases Here in One Day
- Col. Andrew J. Toth to Command 36th Wing Andersen Air Force Base, Guam
- AUDIO: Governor's Weekly Address - "A Health Revolution"
- Two Malaysian Citizens Sentenced in Guam's District Court for Aggravated Identity Theft
- Yona Couple Sentenced on Meth Charges in District Court
- OPA: "Unfunded Liability" of GovGuam Retirement Fund Falls by $100M from $1.6B to $1.5B
- OPA: GCC Ends FY '13 With $3.2M Increase in Net Income
- Santa Barbara 6th Grader Ron Rocky Coloma Wins 2014 Scripps Regional Spelling Bee
- Santa Rita Native, Spc. Daniel Evangelista, Supports Delivery of Medical Supplies in Afghanistan
- Guam EPA Commends Buena Vista for Cleaning Up Illegally Dumped Cooking Oil
- Micronesia Renewable Energy, Inc. Launches Solar Financing for Guam Homeowners
- "Hafa Adai" Pledges Re-Newed at Friday Ceremony
- PNA's "Vessel Day Scheme” Now Enforces Minimum Payment of $6,000 per Fishing Day, Benifiting All Island Members
- McCreadie Bill Would Impose 10-Year Sentence on Anyone Convicted of Burglarizing a School
- GVB 2014 Events Calendar
- The Roadwork Ahead: MONDAY March 10 - Sunday March 16
- Guam EPA Weekly Beach Report: Advisories on 16 Beaches
- CLB Economic Activity Report for February 24 - February 28
- DPHSS: Sanitary Inspection Report for February 24- February 28
- VIDEO: GEC Decides NOT to Place Medical Marijuana Referendum on November Ballot
- VIDEO: Senator Barnes Disputes GEC Decision, Says Legislature Has Placed Issues on the Ballot Before
- VIDEO: So Far, Only $2.9M of $30M Paid Out in Tax Credits to Former Layon Landowners
- VIDEO: "OUR VIEW" - Tax Credits Challenge Transparency
- San Nicolas Bill Would Suspend Existing Tax Credit Law, Requiring Public Hearing and Approval of Any Future Tax Credits
- VIDEO: Legislature Files Opening Brief Seeking High Court Declaration on Use of Money Deposited Into Refund Trust Fund
- Bordallo Presses for Lifting Restrictions on Japanese Buildup Funds at Full HASC Hearing
- VIDEO: Vice Speaker Cruz Warns Obama's Proposed Expansion of EITC Could Cost GovGuam as Much as $100M
- VIDEO: Senator Pangelinan Says Bill 278 Was Passed to Ensure That GovGuam Rank & File Get Raises First
- Guam EPA Wins $7.51M Judgement Against Illegal Dump Operator Joseph Taitano
- VIDEO: Guam Fishermen's Co-Op Estimates Re-Building Would Cost $4.5M; $2.5M More Needed
- VIDEO: Islandwide Property Tax Re-Valuation Now Underway; Expect New Property Tax Bills by Year's End
- VIDEO: Language in Saipan Casino Bill Would Eliminate Tax Rebates for All But Casino License Holder
- AUDIO: Bordallo Praises Navy for Appointing First Woman to Head Joint Region Marianas Command
- FUGITIVE FILE: Gregory T.C. Taisipic WANTED
- UOG Explores Possible "Bio-Control" for Guam's Rhino Beetles
- VIDEO: "I Tiempo Antes di Gera" Exhibit Showcases the Chamorro People's Deep Faith Prior to WW II
- VIDEO: Guam "Live Music Festival" Tops GVB's 2014 Calendar of Events
- USS City of Corpus Christi Visits Former Homeport, Sailors Volunteer at Guam School
- Governor's Office - Report on Healthcare
- Governor Calvo - Lenten Reflection - "I Am a Sinner"
- "Guam's Tropical Skies" with Pam Eastlick
- UOG: CHamoru Language Competition Schedule
- VIDEO: Senators Question Use of Tax Credits to Pay Former Layon Land Owners
- VIDEO: GFT Says More Than 100 Teachers at 6 Schools in Process of Filing Grievances Over Hay Pay Plan
- VIDEO: Mead Questions Validity of Guahan Academy's "Charter"; Concerns Will Be Referred to AG
- VIDEO: Epidurals Now Available at GMH, But Not All Insurance Agencies On Board
- VIDEO: GMH Gets $1.3M Grant to Start the Transition from Paper to Electronic Record Keeping
- Senator Rodriguez Congratulates GMH and Public Health on Getting Grant for e-Health Records
- GMHA Gets $1.3M in "Meaningful Use Funds"
- GEDA & GFCA Sign MOA Clearing Way for Construction of New Fisherman's Co-Op
- Adelup: Contract Awarded for Real Property Revaluation
- VIDEO: Taggerty Says He Wants to Expand Scope and Reach of Public Broadcasting
- Women Veterans Conference: "Sexual Harassment Still Happening ... Needs More Attention"
- Hazardous Materials From Grounded Japanese Fishing Vessel Safely Hoisted Away for Proper Disposal
- GCC Adult Ed Students Learn About Services
- UOG Charter Day 5K: President Underwood Challenges Runners to "Beat the President"
Christopher Surla, Elizabeth Guerrero and Alex Silverio with Patti Arroyo Kick Butts Day. Tomorrow, at the UOG Charter Day celebrations.
Diane Calvo, Jon Weisenberger and Ben Pablo with Ray Gibson Part 2 Interview between Ray Gibson, Diane Calvo, Jon Weisenberger and Ben Pablo...
Diane Calvo, Jon Weisenberger and Ben Pablo with Ray Gibson Interview between Ray Gibson, Diane Calvo, Jon Weisenberger and Ben Pablo...
Listen To K57 Live
Click Here to Listen to K57 Streaming
(Opens a player in a new window)
We have 1322 guests online