- 01 VIDEO: Guam EPA Issues "Boil Water" Notice for Mangilao & Barrigada; Advises Residents Not to Drink or Use the Water for Cooking
- 02 GWA Disputes Guam EPA's Assessment of Water Quality in Barrigada and Mangilao; Maintains Water Is Safe to Drink
- 03 VIDEO: Archbishop - "Significant Accounting Deficiencies" Exist in the Management of the Catholic Cemeteries of Guam
- 04 VIDEO: Msgr. Benevente: "The Lesser Road Was Taken"
- 05 VIDEO: Rohr - Archbishop Trumped Up Charges to Get Ride of Msgr. James
- 06 PUC Approves 1.3% Increase in LEAC; $3.45 More on Average Monthly Residential Power Bill
- 07 VIDEO: Electrical Fire Caused by Halong at BMS Leaves Half the Campus with No Power
- 08 VIDEO: Asan-Maina Mayor Miffed Over Delay in Cutting Down 'Leaning' "Monkey Pot" Tree
- 09 VIDEO: USCG - 400 Yard Safety Zone Established Around Grounded Japanese Fishing Vessel Off Cocos Island
- 10 VIDEO: "Our View" With John Anderson - "We Dodged Another One"
- 11 Hawaiian Rock Products in Mangilao Gets $90M DoD Contract for Airfield Paving on Guam
- 12 VIDEO: Rugby 7s Tourney Moved Because Of Rains
Frontpage Slideshow (version 2.0.0) - Copyright © 2006-2008 by JoomlaWorks
Latest Sports News
VIDEO: Rains Pause BABL Guam - The Budweiser Amateur Baseball League games scheduled for this upcoming saturday have been postponed to a later time, while the games scheduled for sunday are tentative, with a big chance of being...
VIDEO: Rugby 7s Tourney Moved Because Of Rains Guam - Heineken’s 3rd annual Guam Rugby Sevens has been rescheduled at Leo Palace’s main soccer field, due to Typhoon Halong. This exciting event will be Guam’s very first rugby tournament taking...
VIDEO: Guam Hauls In More Medals at the Micro Games Guam - Team Guam hauled in more medals in the final day of competition in the 8th Micronesian Games in Pohnpei.
Rugby 7s Tournament Moved To Aug.8 Guam - As Tropical Storm Halong makes its trek away from the island sporting leagues now have to determine whether they can yell 'Game On!'. Coordinators of the Heineken Guam Rugby 7s tournament have...
VIDEO: Rovers Beat IT&E/IP&E 1-0 In Masters Soccer Guam - The Bud Light Mosters Co-ed Soccer League got back into action after the completion of the EAFF East Asian Cup. Two matches were on tap. In the first match of the evening the Paintco Strykers...
VIDEO: "Go Healthy" With Nurse Jenn on "Black Moles" Guam - Go Healthy! with Registered Nurse Jennifer Artero on "Black Moles."
VIDEO: Medal Count and Recap of Micro Games Guam - With the 8th Micronesian Game finishing off it's final gold medal matches Guam teams have gathered a significant amount of medals in this year's Micro Games.
Air Guard Wins Softball Battle of the Bases Guam - The Guam Air National Guard, winners of the 2014 Andersen Intramural Softball League for the last 9 years, faced an all-star Naval Base Guam team in a best-of-3 series for Joint Region Marianas...
Community Members Invited to 2nd GOPEACE Conference, August 13-14 Hagtana, Guam - (August 1) - The Guam Behavioral Health and Wellness Center Prevention and Training branch, in partnership with the Governor’s PEACE Council and the PEACE Partnerships for Success sub-grantees,...
GWCC Women’s Leadership Retreat - Friday & Saturday, Sept. 26-27 July 29, 2014 – Hagatna, Guam. The Guam Women’s Chamber of Commerce (GWCC) will be hosting the 2014 Women’s Leadership Retreat on Friday and Saturday, September 26-27, 2014 at the Leo Palace Resort. ...
Construction Industry 5.6K FUN Run/Walk August 9 (July 25, 2014, Hagatna, Guam) – The Construction Industry presents the 5.6K Construction Industry FUN Run/Walk. The event will be held on August 9, 2014 at the Chamorro Village. Show time will be 5:00AM...
BOG: Guam Cancer Care Will Be the Beneficiary of First "Pink Ball", Saturday, August 9th Hagatna, Guam – Guam Cancer Care (GCC) has been announced as the beneficiary of the first Pink Ball to be held on Saturday, August 9, 2014 at the Hyatt Regency Resort and Spa in Tumon.
Chagui'an Massacre Memorial Mass August 8th Guam - On August 8th, at 10am, a mass will be celebrated by Archbishop Anthony Apuron in Yigo at the site of the Chagui'an massacre.
U.S. EEOC Opens Registration for Guam EEO Seminar for Private and Public Employers on September 10th Guam - The federal agency tasked with enforcing laws against employment discrimination, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), today announced that registration has officially opened...
American Cancer Society Gearing Up for 3rd Annual "Bark For Life" - August 30th HAGATNA, Guam-- Calling all dog fans, it’s time to sign up to participate in one of best pup socials of the year, the 2014 Bark For Life, scheduled for August 30, from 3:30PM--6:00PM at the Plaza de...
From Broadcast To Broadband - News You Can Trust
- GUARNG Soldiers Complete OCS Requirements
- Sorenson Media Signs Up to Become a Gold Sponsor for the Pink Ball
- Guam EPA Weekly Beach Report: Advisories on ALL 44 Beaches
- The Roadwork Ahead: MONDAY August 4 - SUNDAY August 10
- Air Force Targets Farallon August 4, 6 & 8
- VIDEO: Guam EPA Issues "Boil Water" Notice for Mangilao & Barrigada; Advises Residents Not to Drink or Use the Water for Cooking
- GWA Disputes Guam EPA's Assessment of Water Quality in Barrigada and Mangilao; Maintains Water Is Safe to Drink
- US EPA: Hazardous Chemicals Found at Dededo Transfer Station Will Cost GovGuam and Delay Project
- VIDEO: Archbishop - "Significant Accounting Deficiencies" Exist in the Management of the Catholic Cemeteries of Guam
- VIDEO: Apruon Says Msgr. Benevente Removed "In Order to End State of Affairs Detrimental to Archdiocese"
- VIDEO: Msgr. Benevente: "The Lesser Road Was Taken"
- VIDEO: Rohr - Archbishop Trumped Up Charges to Get Ride of Msgr. James
- PUC Approves 1.3% Increase in LEAC; $3.45 More on Average Monthly Residential Power Bill
- VIDEO: Electrical Fire Caused by Halong at BMS Leaves Half the Campus with No Power
- VIDEO: USCG - 400 Yard Safety Zone Established Around Grounded Japanese Fishing Vessel Off Cocos Island
- VIDEO: Asan-Maina Mayor Miffed Over Delay in Cutting Down 'Leaning' "Monkey Pot" Tree
- VIDEO: Water Damage Is #1 Complaint from Businesses as Halong Recovery Continues
- VIDEO: "Our View" With John Anderson - "We Dodged Another One"
- Hawaiian Rock Products in Mangilao Gets $90M DoD Contract for Airfield Paving on Guam
- Black-MACE JV in Harmon Gets $6.7M DoD "Task Order" for Repairs to Navy Housing in Diego Garcia
- VIDEO: Car Catches Fire on Naval Base Guam
- VIDEO: Senator San Nicolas' Bill Would Require Mass Transit to Shuttle People to Shelters During Storms or Typhoons
- SNAP and Cash Assistance Benefits Delayed
- FUGITIVE FILE: John Robert L. Naputi WANTED
- Matson Announces 2014 2Q Net Income of $18.1M and Earnings Per Share of $0.42
- SPC: Australia Provides AU $9.6 Funding for Pacific Fisheries
- Frank Cable Crew Members Help Restore Mangilao Community Center
- Naval Base Guam to Test Emergency Alert System on MONDAY August 4th, From 3pm-4pm
- Agfayan Bridge to Close Two Hours at a Time Next Week
- VIDEO: Guam Judge Denies Seleznev's Motion for Release
- VIDEO: Damage From Tropical Storm Halong Minimal & Recovery Smooth
- Guam EPA Advises Residents to Avoid Stormwater; 44 Beaches Under Advisory This Weekend
- GWA: Low to No Water in Elevated Areas of Agat & Santa Rita; Rains Prompt Partial By-Pass of Umatac Treatment Plant
- VIDEO: Halong Brings Record Rainfall, Modest Winds
- Pedestrian Dies After Being Struck by 4 Runner in Front of Chamorro Village; 14th Traffic Fatality of the Year
- VIDEO: DOE Cuts the Ribbon on New Okkodo Expansion Project
- VIDEO: Governor Says Refunds Going Out Weekly Now; $3.5 Million More Mailed Monday
- VIDEO: Liberation Carnival Extended Until August 16th
- VIDEO: GPD Recognizes G4S for Its Donation of $33K in Equipment to the Dededo Precinct
- Committee on Rules to Meet Next FRIDAY, August 8th
- USCG, Guam EPA and Other Agencies Will Asses Damage and Determine If Grounded Fishing Vessel Is Salvageable
- Japanese Fishing Vessel Runs Aground Off Cocos Island; 4 Filipino, 2 Indonesian Crew Members Safe
- United Airlines Resumes Normal Operation on Guam
- Guam AG: Kesi Reyes Found Guilty on 2 Counts of Family Violence
- Bordallo Introduces Bill to Extend Social Security Eligibility to GovGuam Employees
- San Nicolas Will Working Closely With Congresswoman Bordallo to Lobby for Passage of Social Security Eligibility Bill
- Absentee Voting for Primary Election Has Begun
- Bordallo Applauds House Passage of Veterans' Access to Care Act
- Bordallo Addresses Guam’s Civilian Infrastructure at Economic Adjustment Committee Meeting
- Naval Base Guam to Play National Anthem, Evening Colors on the Giant Voice Starting August 1
- Naval Base Guam to Close Main Gate Outbound Lanes SATURDAY, August 2 From 8am-4pm
- Locklear Briefs on Asia-Pacific, Partners, Security
- Naval Base Guam Dive Locker Provides Recompression Treatment for Community
- Guam Supreme Court Resumes Session - 12 Matters Before the Court
- IP&E and IT&E Join the Fight Against Cancer as Platinum Sponsors of the "Pink Ball"
- 5 More Take the "Hafa Adai" Pledge at Pacific Star
- Calvo/Tenorio Campaign Postpones Mangilao Meeting
- Okkodo Expansion Ribbon Cutting TODAY, Ahead of Schedule
- Payless "Bag Your School" Contest - Schools Have a Chance to Win $5,000 Cash Prize
- JIC #11: Storm Recovery Efforts Underway
Notice: Undefined property: JTableContent::$slug in /home/pacif1/public_html/plugins/content/we_facebook_like.php on line 166 Notice: Undefined property: JTableContent::$catslug in /home/pacif1/public_html/plugins/content/we_facebook_like.php on line 166
Matt Ball on the Big Show with Travis Coffman Chow Time with Matt Ball for the week of August 1, 2014. The latest news...
Tammy Jo Anderson Taft on the Big Show with Travis Coffman The Guam EPA announces a boil water notice for a couple of island villages....
Ken Stewart the Guam Food Guy on the Big Show with Travis Coffman Guam Diner Bytes for the week of August 1, 2014. Listen to the Big Show...
Listen To K57 Live
Click Here to Listen to K57 Streaming
(Opens a player in a new window)
We have 782 guests online